Tuesday 15 April 2008

Two WIPs for you to marvel at!


Ta dah!! Two amiguiri for the price of one, have started GMs owl, which is proving to be a good stash buster, it's the purply blue circle on the right and that circle ladies (and gentleman) will eventually be it's head, the one on the left is the beginnings of a flapper girl amiguiri doll, the pattern for which I am testing for another mner, the lovely Miaou, when it's finished I will post pics , here is Miaou's blog with Tilly (the flapper girl) included Miaoucrafts.com/jill
she's so lovely that I'm sure you will probably all want the pattern and you will have to contact Miaou for it. Strictly speaking the flapper girl should be cream but as my stash is bereft of cream (and overflowing with white), I've used white, after all pale was very fashionable in the 1920s, I believe.
The lovely Nbg has asked that I point you in the general direction of her doll craft swap so here it is
I am going to join, although I suspect my project may run late, of course ALL of my projects tend to run late but I do attempt not to be tardy, my life just has other ideas sometimes!

No comments: